I am tightening up the field for 2021, only 125 cars for the Hill Climb on Saturday. Primarily this will allow us to manage the pits better.
The criteria for these 125 is Early 50’s Hot Rods. I will be picking these entry’s from previous registrations and email applications.
What we are looking for
- Early 50’s speed equipment
- Early 50’s wheels (steelies, magnesium, etc)
- Performance mods (OHV Conversions, Intakes, Heads)
- Flathead, Bangers & Inlines will get preference
- Only a handful pre-approved OHV Hot Rods
- I’m not hung up on transmissions, T5’s are ok
- The Hot Rod must represent the pre-1955 Hot Rod era.
- Early 50’s Motorcycles/ bobbers
Send me an email if you have questions.
The Registration link will come out May 26th if all goes well, we had to update the websites with SSL Certificates and the PHP code version… the sights are 8 years old.
Sorry for the delay