Event Registration – Hot Rod Hill Climb
September 15-17, 2017 – Central City, Colorado
General Admission: FREE!
Pit Passes $10: Get close to the Hot Rods and Drivers Running the Hill! (13 and older) available at the gate
- Reliability Run – Starts at Wooly Mammoth at 9am
- Friday VIP Kick-Off Party at the Reserve Casino Hotel
- Weekend Pit Pass
- Car Show parking at the Reserve all weekend (top two floors dedicated)
- Saturday After Party at the Reserve Casino Hotel
- Truck and Trailer Parking
- Peak to Peak Run on Sunday
Not everybody wants to run the hill on Saturday, not everybody has an authentic early 1950’s Hot Rod, this is for you and your car (includes above). Additional peopld are $25, this includes access to the Friday Night VIP party and pit passes.
Run the Hill…. Hot Rod Hill Climb Registration is $125
Drive your early 1950’s styled Hot Rod in the Saturday Hot Rod Hill Climb. This is the meat of the show, we cater to 1954 and older, early 1950’s Hot Rods, they must be authentic to that period. Motors are generally limited to Flatheads, Bangers, OHV Conversions, and early Inlines. We do on occasion let OHV cars in if they fit that early 1950’s theme! (includes all the above) Additional people are $25, this includes access to the Friday Night VIP party and pit passes.
Want to run, apply here, we will review your application, when approved we will send you a registration link.